Pretty Chic Import Widget Content
If you want to save time setting up your site, you can download the widget import settings from the demo site, meaning it will populate your widget areas so you can see where everything goes, and then add your own images and text.
Import Widget Settings
- Install and activate the import/export widget plugin and the Disable Real Mime Check plugin - this is needed after a recent update to WordPress)
- Tools > Widget Settings Import
- Select the file you downloaded
- Go to Tools
- Widget Settings Import
- Click Select a File (browse to the location of the .json file you downloaded). Note that you will need to unzip the file after you download. You cannot import the complete zip file.
- Click Show Widget Settings
- Click Select All Active Widgets
- Click Clear Current Widgets before import (this will clear any widgets you currently have on your site)
- Click Import Widget Settings
NOTE: This is a screenshot for the Pretty Creative Theme.
Your widgets will look different, depending on which theme you are using, but the steps are the same.