Pretty Happy Plugins
These will all open in a new tab so you can keep this setup page open.
- Genesis Easy Columns Easily add Genesis column shortcodes to your WordPress editor.
- Genesis eNews Extended Replaces the Genesis eNews Widget to allow easier use of additional mailing services.
- Genesis Featured Widget Amplified (not necessary, and hasn't been updated in a while, but still works very nicely to display products in featured post widgets.) Genesis Featured Post widget for additional functionality which allows support for custom post types, taxonomies, and extends the flexibility of the widget via action hooks to allow the elements to be repositioned or other elements to be added. This requires WordPress 3.0+ and Genesis 1.4
- Easy Recipe The Wordpress recipe plugin for non-geeks. EasyRecipe makes it easy to enter, format and print your recipes, as well as automagically doing all the geeky stuff needed for Google's Recipe View.
- Gravity Forms Not a free plugin, but a wonderful one. Easily create web forms and manage form entries within the WordPress admin. Free alternative here: Contact Form 7
- Greg's Threaded Comment Numbering For WordPress 2.7 and above, this plugin numbers comments sequentially, including an hierarchical count up to ten levels deep (e.g., replies to comment number 2 will be numbered as 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 etc.).
- Portfolio Post Type Enables a portfolio post type and taxonomies. (Portfolio page is automatically created at permalink of your yoursite/portfolio once you save your permalinks per installation instructions)
- Regenerate Thumbnails (run this plugin after you activate Pretty Happy, it will resize all of your images to fit the new theme.) Allows you to regenerate all thumbnails after changing the thumbnail sizes.
- Simple Social Icons A simple, CSS and icon font driven social icons widget.
- WooCommerce (only if you want to sell products) An e-commerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce Allows you to seamlessly integrate WooCommerce with the Genesis Framework and Genesis child themes.